|USA Edition||Today Is Friday December 13th, 2013|
|We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob - Franklin Delano Roosevelt|
What distinguishes Newsroom Publishing from other online news operations is that we accept responsibility for publishing news and information that is relevant to the world in which we live. Journalism that is probative and credible based on editorial judgement that rests on the shoulders of responsible adults. News collected and edited according to long-enduring, published standards. The doing demands that each of us be accountable for all that we say and publish.
Robert W. Butche
Founder, Newsroom Magazine
Newsroom Magazine’s principal mission is to credibly and responsibly inform readers about the world in which we live.
What we present as fact is to the best of our knowledge true and sufficiently revealed to be relied upon.
What we publish is selected based on its news value and/or its national or global relevance to responsible citizens and those who seek to govern them.
What we publish is chosen to provide meaningful insight into, or clearer perspective about the world in which we live.
To fully understand what government is doing, or failing to do, depends on a broad range of information about world and national issues and events. We focus on national and international stories — most of which are related to U.S. government actions, decisions, legislation, regulation and military matters.
Government generated news and information is no more forthright, or accurate, or fair, or complete than any other source of information whose content is intended to support, explain or spin a single viewpoint. Governmental news releases, statements or testimony is by definition propaganda — no matter how much substantive information surrounds it.
Newsroom Magazine does not edit or modify government provided information, but we do consciously select and publish content that contains explicit information worthy of being permanently visible online.
While our editors seek to publish government-sourced information for its factual foundations we knowingly publish, from time to time, governmental materials that are egregiously overstated, highly politicized, slanted to administration policy, or simply foolish or misguided.
What we publish is intended to provide the reader an unfiltered glimpse of government. We offer neither support for that which is best, nor criticism of that which is not. Our job is to validate that the source materials published by Newsroom Magazine are legitimate government delivered information.
The government, department, agency, or authority to which the content is attributed is solely responsible for the credibility, accuracy and fairness of what they said and how they said it.
Being an on-line publication means that the immense indexing capabilities inherent in our database(s) makes our content a repository of news and information that is easily accessible by anyone, anywhere and any time.
Those who form, select, edit, oversee, manage and/or author Newsroom Magazine content are charged with fulfilling our mission by way of a narrative, opinion, commentaries, essays, editorials, news analysis, and stories about the human condition and/or the American Experience.
Narrative content published by Newsroom Magazine is supported, when and where appropriate, by utility resources including definitions of terms or words that appear in both narrative and news content and/or logical definitions and constructs.
In fulfillment of our mission we pledge to be responsible, credible and journalistically sound so that we might deliver newsworthy information and materials including that which reveals government in its own words absent fear or prejudice.
Principal Focus Areas
Beginning January 1, 2012 Newsroom Magazine redefined its ancillary subject areas to focus on those areas or fields of endeavor that best equip readers to fully understand both the positive and negative implications of American governance, politics, economics and public policy.
- Journalism, news gathering, reporting, ethics and standards.
- Media influence upon and dominance of American cultural and political values.
- Finance, banking and monetary policy broadly including Federal Reserve actions, regulatory agency rule-making and enforcement, global markets, corporate governance and labor policy-making.
- Economic theory and policy-making.
- Science and technology broadly defined to include National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, research activities, pharmacology, astronomy, medicine, physics, digital systems, and cyber risks inherent in communications systems.
- Definition of words or terms used in Newsroom Magazine whose meanings may be unclear, shifting in denotation and/or connotation, or whose specific meanings are plural in nature.
- Logic concepts and definitions upon which Newsroom Magazine content is presented, argued or attributed.
- The human condition congruent with American life, culture, civil connectedness and family relations.
- Governance in apolitical terms to better underpin both our narrative and ‘of record’ information content.
- Law whose development or application frames, alters or distorts American values, beliefs, or thought. Applies to legislation, process, regulatory extensions, courts, litigation and obtaining opinion.
- News publishing to the degree it impacts American interests, values, civil connectedness, knowledge and ability to self-govern.
- International news, events, and actions that impact upon American interests at home and abroad.
- Decision making theory and practice in government, commerce, finance and family life.
|Governance & Privacy|
|International Monetary Fund||Federal Reserve||European Central Bank||United Nations|
|Justice Department||State Department||Defense Department||Treasury Department||Transportation Department||Homeland Security Department||Commerce Department||Energy Department||Interior Department||Securities & Exchange Commission||Federal Trade Commission||National Institutes Of Health|
Seeing Is Believing
Thinking & AnalysisCritical Thinking
U.S. MilitaryAir Force
Legal & CourtsFederal Courts
Judgments & Opinions
House Of Representatives
Library Of Congress
United States Senate
HumanitiesBusiness Of Life
The Human Condition
OpinionCivility & Values
Conversations With America
Food For Thought
Contact UsOffer A Comment
Letters To The Editor
About UsAsk Newsroom
Errors & Omissions
Standards & PracticesCode Of Ethics
Government, Institutional And Commercial News Standards
Newsroom Magazine Founding Contributors
Newsroom Magazine USA Edition | Copyright © 2006 - 2013 Newsroom Publishing, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Newsroom Magazine Is Powered By YourColo Data Power Station Servers
Newsroom Publishing Content Access Monitored By Tracker CMS Metrics
Data Power Station Load When This Page Was Delivered Was 8.17 % Of Allocated Power Station Capacity
SQL Queries For This Page = 148
Page Generation Time = 1.2 seconds